Terra Health Essentials’ Heartburn Relief Kit — raises stomach acidity prior to eating to solve acidity issues, and soothes through our proprietary, all-natural Acid Relief formula. Acid reflux is a common issue that has a counter-intuitive solution. Often times, it is caused by low stomach acidity levels, which leave the esophageal sphincter open for acid to “reflux” up. By ensuring acidity levels are at proper levels for digestion, Acid Reflux can be reduced over time.
Reflux can occur at any time and is usually triggered by things like stress, illness, and diet. However when it turns into a chronic condition with ongoing heartburn and indigestion. It’s definitely time to get it under control.
Other symptoms to watch out for include bloating, gas, stomach cramps, and general digestive discomfort which often lead people to try acid-blocking medications to reduce the amount of acid in the stomach. The issue with this is that acid reflux usually occurs because of insufficient stomach acid!
Our all-natural soothing combination will help to alleviate and prevent the burning sensation of heartburn and indigestion by coating the lining of your stomach and increasing your stomach acidity for effective digestion.
Combined List of Ingredients:
- Betaine HCL: a beet-derived product that supplements the HCL naturally produced in the stomach to support the digestive process and optimize efficiency.
- Pepsin: an enzyme that assists with protein digestion.
- 200mg Slippery Elm Bark: forms a fiber gel that coats the lining of the esophagus and can help protect against ulcers. It has a rich folklore and tradition.
- 150mg German Chamomile Extract: a European herb that may reduce the production of inflammatory chemicals that cause swelling and inflammation.
- 150mg Licorice Extract (DGL): has a long history of use in traditional medicine and is gaining widespread acceptance in Western medicine. It has been reported to enhance mucus secretion and have anti-ulcer activity and may improve heartburn in up to 40% of people.
- 50mg Aloe Vera Leaf Gel: there are clinical studies that demonstrate reduction of GERD after 4 weeks of taking Aloe Vera Leaf Gel compared to omeprazole with no side effects.
- 50mg Lemon Balm Extract: in combination with other herbs, has been shown to improve stomach symptoms. It is a powerful antioxidant due to the action of rosmarinic acid.
How to Use:
2 capsules of Reflux Inhibitor before your heaviest meal of the day.
2 capsules of Acid Relief once daily. Take extra capsules if/as needed throughout the day.