No-one wants to feel bloated and sore 24/7. We created this natural formula to ensure you get the help you need without having to worry about potential side effects or interactions from drugs you don’t recognize. We’re confident that Acid Relief will deliver the powerful healing benefits you need to combat digestive problems, heal your gut, and help you to feel like yourself again.
Acid Relief contains a synergistic blend of ingredients to:
- Support digestive health
- Relieve occasional heartburn
- Combat acid indigestion
- Maintain stomach acid balance
- Reduce unwanted belching and bloating
- Provide instant relief from uncomfortable burning
3668 in stock
Many people believe that acid reflux is a result of having too much acid in your stomach, but that’s not the case! The burning feeling of heartburn and indigestion occurs because there isn’t enough acid in your stomach. So if you’ve been taking acid reducers for years with minimal, if any, results — you have your answer. In fact, those Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) or other acid-reducing medications may be doing more harm than good.
We spent a great deal of time working with experts to find natural products that will heal your digestive system from the inside out. Acid Relief is developed to control the inflammation in your esophagus and help your body provide your stomach with the acid it needs for effective and pain-free digestion fast.
Our main ingredient, Slippery Elm Bark is a herbal remedy for heartburn symptoms that has been used by Native Americans for many centuries. Studies have shown that the extract from Slippery Elm Bark helps thicken the mucus lining of the stomach, which strengthens the stomach barrier against acid. Another key ingredient, Licorice Extract helps soothe and heal the esophagus, stomach, and intestinal lining by increasing the secretion of this protective mucous.
List of Ingredients:
- 200mg Slippery Elm Bark — forms a fiber gel that coats the lining of the esophagus and can help protect against ulcers; rich in folklore and tradition
- 150mg German Chamomile Extract — a European herb that may reduce the production of inflammatory chemicals that cause swelling and inflammation
- 150mg Licorice Extract (DGL) — long history of use in traditional medicine; gaining widespread acceptance in Western medicine; reported to enhance mucus secretion, have anti-ulcer activity, and may improve heartburn in up to 40% of people
- 50mg Aloe Vera Leaf Gel — clinical studies show a reduction of GERD after 4 weeks (compared to omeprazole) with no side effects
- 50mg Lemon Balm Extract — in combination with other herbs, has been shown to improve stomach symptoms; powerful antioxidant due to its rosmarinic acid
How to Use:
- 2 capsules once daily, or as directed by your health care specialist
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Reflux Inhibitor is an all-natural supplement and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Whenever you have or suspect a serious medical condition, you should consult with your health care practitioner prior to use or prior to stopping any medication prescribed or recommended by your health care practitioner.
There is no limit to the amount of Acid Relief you can take throughout the day. However, if you are taking them VERY often, please get in touch so that we can review your dosage plan to make sure you’re on the correct treatment plan.
This supplement is developed to soothe the gut to reduce the pain and inflammation of acid reflux. However, it does not treat the root cause of acid reflux, which is a low stomach acid. To treat the cause of your acid reflux and resolve it completely, you will need to combine the Acid Relief with the Reflux Inhibitor, and you can purchase these as a combo in our Heartburn Relief Kit.
Yes, this will provide relief from the symptoms of GERD, LPR, and Silent Reflux. To resolve these problems for good, please refer to our Heartburn Relief Kit and
No, you can take the Acid Relief at any time as it works continuously throughout the day. Taking it with a meal is often a good idea as it becomes a part of your daily routine. You can also take the Acid Relief as needed throughout the day when you feel your symptoms flare-up.
PPI’s are not meant for long-term use and do not treat the root cause of acid reflux. For this reason, we would prefer you to take the Acid Relief with the Reflux Inhibitor which we have developed to resolve your acid reflux within 120 days. You can purchase these as a combo in our Heartburn Relief Kit.