No-one wants to feel bloated and sore 24/7. We’ve created this natural range to ensure you get the help you need without having to worry about potential side effects or interactions from drugs you don’t recognize. We’re confident that our Acid Relief product will deliver the powerful healing benefits that you need to combat your digestive problems, heal your gut, and help you to feel like yourself again.
Our Acid Relief product formula contains a synergistic blend of ingredients to:
- Support your digestive health
- Relieve occasional heartburn
- Combat acid indigestion
- Help to maintain stomach acid balance
- Reduce unwanted belching and bloating
- Provide instant relief from uncomfortable burning
Most people believe that acid reflux is a result of having too much acid in your stomach, but that’s not the case! The burning feeling of heartburn and indigestion occurs because there isn’t enough acid in your stomach. So if you’ve been taking acid reducers for years with minimal, if any, results – you have your answer. In fact, those PPIs or other acid reducing medications may be doing more harm than good.
We’ve spent a great deal of time working with experts to find natural products that will heal your digestive system from the inside out. Our Acid Relief product has been developed to control the inflammation in your esophagus and help your body to provide your stomach with the acid it needs for effective and pain-free digestion. Fast.
Our main ingredient, Slippery Elm Bark, is herbal remedy for heartburn symptoms that has been used by Native Americans for many centuries. Studies have shown that the extract of the slippery elm tree can thicken the mucus lining of the stomach which strengthens the stomach barrier against acid. Another key ingredient, Liquorice Extract, helps to heal the esophagus, stomach, and intestinal lining by increasing the secretion of this protective mucous.
List of Ingredients
- 200mg Slippery Elm Bark: forms a fiber gel that coats the lining of the esophagus and can help protect against ulcers. It has a rich folklore and tradition.
- 150mg German Chamomile Extract: a European herb that may reduce the production of inflammatory chemicals that cause swelling and inflammation.
- 150mg Licorice Extract: has a long history of use in traditional medicine and is gaining widespread acceptance in Western medicine. It has been reported to enhance mucus secretion and have anti-ulcer activity and may improve heartburn in up to 40% of patients.
- 50mg Aloe Vera Leaf Gel: there are clinical studies that demonstrate reduction of GERD after 4 weeks of taking Aloe Vera Leaf Gel compared to omeprazole with no side effects.
- 50mg Lemon Balm Extract: in combination with other herbs, has been shown to improve stomach symptoms. It is a powerful antioxidant due to the action of rosmarinic acid.
How to Use:
2 capsules per day after a meal.